Tuesday 11th February White Tor

Sunshine and showers for my walk starting at the little quarry on the side of Smeardon Dow.  I headed up to the ridge line passing this solitary tree. No group walk again today due to holidays.

Looking up the valley with Great Mis Tor on the left then Roos Tor and Great Staple Tor.

The view across to Brent Tor.

Looking back along the ridge line.  

 On to Stephen's Grave

















Where I was surrounded by troops from the Royal Engineers - obviously I surrendered! They were on a twelve mile training hike.

On up towards White Tor and this was the view across to Cox Tor.

From White Tor looking over Little White Tor with Brent Tor in the distance.

 I live here will you please go away!

















The edge of White Tor.

Great Links Tor in the far distance where I was last week in the snow.

Looking the other way over Cox tor on the right and Plymouth Sound in the distance.

Great Mis Tor.

 Fur Tor in the distance.

















I went down to the wall corner to go around the enclosed land and across this little stream.

Lots of mud the tractor has been through here a few times!

On to Great Combe Tor and this view down to the church in Peter Tavy.

Finally over the footbridge across the Colly Brook.

Comments have been disabled due to malicious links being left in them.